Owning a franchise is just like owning a business that you have started from the ground up. Owning a business comes with trials and tribulations. Business owners will have to put in the hours, work hard, and network correctly. Unfortunately many people get into the franchise business because they believe that it is a sure thing. On the contrary, there are no “for sure” moments in business. Even owning a franchise that fits your passion can come with a few difficulties. The Dog Wizard Academy wants to make sure that you understand the risks as well as rewards when it comes to owning one of our dog training franchise opportunities.
Separating myth from reality is incredibly important when it comes to franchise ownership. We at The Dog Wizard Academy would like to be transparent because we know our business can stand on its own. We want to make sure that potential owners know that certain things they have heard about franchises may be untrue. Here are some very common misconceptions about owning a franchise of any type:
- Buying into a franchise guarantees success.
- Every franchise has a proven business model which will guarantee revenue.
- Following the franchise system ensures success.
- The corporate office will handle everything and help in most situations.
- Owning a franchise is less risky than starting a business from the ground up.
- Owning a franchise is easier than owning another business.
- Anyone can own and operate any type of franchise.
These are only some of the most common misconceptions regarding franchise ownership. The Dog Wizard Academy has shown success with franchisees due to hard work, dedication, proper training, and dedicated franchise owners. When dogs and business are your passion, The Dog Wizard Academy can help you separate fact from fiction. Call today to have all of your pressing questions answered by professionals!