Choosing to follow your dream of business ownership can be difficult. Many people do not go about owning a business in the correct manner. There are questions that should be answered prior to getting involved with your own business. This is especially true when you are ready to buy into a dog training franchise. While running a business may necessitate a business savvy individual, owning a franchise requires a lot of hard work and dedication.
Doing the proper amount of research prior to signing up with any particular company is the key to business success. First let us start with some of the questions that you should ask prior to signing any papers:
- Does this franchise fit in with your passion?
- Does it make sense that this business is a franchise?
- Can you get your hands on the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)?
- How many franchise locations does this company currently have?
- How many unsuccessful franchise locations has this company had?
- What is the initial franchise fee?
- What are the monthly fees associated with owning a franchise?
- Can the corporate office provide you with revenue numbers for their franchise locations?
- Will the corporate office offer assistance?
The Dog Wizard Academy offers outstanding franchise opportunities to dog lovers across the United States. The corporate office will help you understand the business and the business model to ensure that The Dog Wizard Academy is the right fit for you and your lifestyle. Since we love animals and want to ensure that each of our franchise owners is the right fit, we are happy to answer any questions that you may have. Contact us today to learn more about owning a dog training franchise!